| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Las Gaviotas in May is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.4 °C (86.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- In May the average daily temperature variation/ range is 7.9 °C (14.2 °F).
- The weather in May is moist. A significant 351mm (13.8in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:16 long and the longest day is 12:21 long with an average length of 12:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Las Gaviotas May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Las Gaviotas, Colombia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Las Gaviotas:
- Merida, Venezuela - 451.3 kms (280.4 miles) N
- Camilo Daza, Colombia - 415.7 kms (258.3 miles) NNW
- San Antonio Del Tachira, Venezuela - 404.2 kms (251.2 miles) NNW
- Palonegro, Colombia - 379.7 kms (236 miles) NW
- Yariguies, Colombia - 420.7 kms (261.4 miles) NW
- Matecana, Colombia - 534.6 kms (332.2 miles) W
- Bogota, Colombia - 358.7 kms (222.9 miles) W
- Perales, Colombia - 469.5 kms (291.7 miles) W
- Vanguardia, Colombia - 302.4 kms (187.9 miles) W
- Benito Salas, Colombia - 517.2 kms (321.4 miles) WSW