| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Las Gaviotas in January is hot at 27.2 °C (80.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.9 °C (91.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.2 °C (70.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in January is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched. A paltry 27mm (1.1in) of wateris dumped .
- The shortest day is 11:51 long and the longest day is 11:55 long with an average length of 11:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Las Gaviotas January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Las Gaviotas, Colombia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Las Gaviotas:
- Merida, Venezuela - 451.3 kms (280.4 miles) N
- Camilo Daza, Colombia - 415.7 kms (258.3 miles) NNW
- San Antonio Del Tachira, Venezuela - 404.2 kms (251.2 miles) NNW
- Palonegro, Colombia - 379.7 kms (236 miles) NW
- Yariguies, Colombia - 420.7 kms (261.4 miles) NW
- Matecana, Colombia - 534.6 kms (332.2 miles) W
- Bogota, Colombia - 358.7 kms (222.9 miles) W
- Perales, Colombia - 469.5 kms (291.7 miles) W
- Vanguardia, Colombia - 302.4 kms (187.9 miles) W
- Benito Salas, Colombia - 517.2 kms (321.4 miles) WSW