| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Las Gaviotas in February is very hot at 28.4 °C (83.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.4 °C (93.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.1 °C (71.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in February is 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched. A mere 49mm (1.9in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:55 long and the longest day is 12:01 long with an average length of 11:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Las Gaviotas February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Las Gaviotas, Colombia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Las Gaviotas:
- Merida, Venezuela - 451.3 kms (280.4 miles) N
- Camilo Daza, Colombia - 415.7 kms (258.3 miles) NNW
- San Antonio Del Tachira, Venezuela - 404.2 kms (251.2 miles) NNW
- Palonegro, Colombia - 379.7 kms (236 miles) NW
- Yariguies, Colombia - 420.7 kms (261.4 miles) NW
- Matecana, Colombia - 534.6 kms (332.2 miles) W
- Bogota, Colombia - 358.7 kms (222.9 miles) W
- Perales, Colombia - 469.5 kms (291.7 miles) W
- Vanguardia, Colombia - 302.4 kms (187.9 miles) W
- Benito Salas, Colombia - 517.2 kms (321.4 miles) WSW