| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Las Gaviotas in April is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.8 °C (89.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.8 °C (73 °F).
- In April the average daily temperature range/ variation is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat soggy. A hearty 254mm (10in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:09 long and the longest day is 12:16 long with an average length of 12:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Las Gaviotas April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Las Gaviotas, Colombia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Las Gaviotas:
- Merida, Venezuela - 451.3 kms (280.4 miles) N
- Camilo Daza, Colombia - 415.7 kms (258.3 miles) NNW
- San Antonio Del Tachira, Venezuela - 404.2 kms (251.2 miles) NNW
- Palonegro, Colombia - 379.7 kms (236 miles) NW
- Yariguies, Colombia - 420.7 kms (261.4 miles) NW
- Matecana, Colombia - 534.6 kms (332.2 miles) W
- Bogota, Colombia - 358.7 kms (222.9 miles) W
- Perales, Colombia - 469.5 kms (291.7 miles) W
- Vanguardia, Colombia - 302.4 kms (187.9 miles) W
- Benito Salas, Colombia - 517.2 kms (321.4 miles) WSW